Monday, June 30, 2008

Celtic Thunder

Dinner went well. The new chicken dish was delicious, I can thoroughly recommend it. They lent us a DVD and I lent them Celtic Thunder. If you haven't seen this group, we think they are fantastic. There are five of them four from Ireland and one from Scotland I think. They range from about 14 to 45 in age and are quite a sexy bunch of men with wonderful singing voices. That line about asking them questions won't work here, but there is a website you can visit to do so if you wish this is the biography page. We have seen their performance twice on WNED which is the Buffalo Public Broadcasting system, the second time I decided to buy the DVD. I have never really been a fan of Puppy Love until I saw young Damon sing it. Another singer in the group, Keith Harkin, writes and sings the most complicated songs which are very enjoyable. The other three are excellent performers with wonderful voices. If you get a chance to hear or see them, do take it.

I am sorry I won't be writing more today and no recipe. Matt has had 3 TIAs in the last 12 hours. Spent 4 hours in hospital last night and then he had another this morning. They still can't find anything wrong. A funny whilst in Emergency a girl came to take blood samples and on her uniform it said Blood Collection Team with a drop of blood, I said "What are you, a Vampire". Not the first time she had heard it of course.

4 comments:

  1. So now you're writing about boy bands ... hope that's not my because of my bad influence, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely not a "boy" band ru, they are absolutely fabulous. If you haven't seen them, you really should. They have wonderful voices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope Matt will be better soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gynie, he mostly isn't ill, just gets these TIAs now and again about which the docs can do nothing. Well, not surprising, they are always over and done by the time the doc sees him.

    ReplyDelete