Monday, October 13, 2008

Paddington Bear

If you go to www.google.co.uk today, October 13, and only today, you will see the famous bear as part of the Google Logo. If you hover your cursor over the bear, you will see a message, and if you click on the bear you will be taken to Google pages all to do with Paddington. My friend, who runs the family business, was thrilled to let us all know about this today. This picture is from englishradio.wordpress.com So I thought I would share the Google page with you.

5 comments:

  1. Cute. Fifty happy years of marmalade sandwiches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the Marmite ad though. I understand it caused a bit of a furor with Paddington fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paddington Bear!

    Does anyone remember who used to do the narration on the TV?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ON TV where Shelly, I can probably find out as I am friends with the family.

    ReplyDelete