Saturday, January 10, 2009

Reading Quiz

Satima (Satima's Blogspot) got me onto another quiz. This is the result; I am a Dedicated Reader.
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
There was one question I couldn't answer, it asked if you had read all of a list of books. In several cases I had read most of the books, but not all. For instance "Bridges of Madison Country, The Da Vinci Code, The Name of the Rose, and at least two Harry Potter books" in this case I haven't read Bridges. In the second list "Moby Dick, Huckleberry Finn, Wuthering Heights, Great Expectations, The Great Gatsby" I haven't read Gatsby. I saw the movie and thought it looked a terrible story. Maybe they just made a bad movie of it. For the remaining books, I have read War and Peace, one of my favourite books, but none of the others. I know these are only fun, but not really very comprehensive. Mind you the answer is pretty close to what I feel.

2 comments:

  1. Something funny here, Jo - your results for each category don't seem to show up on screen. Did you lose some code when you copied the results, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very odd. I have just entered the code again. Before I publish, its fine, once I publish I lose the bars.

    ReplyDelete