Friday, September 24, 2010

Matthew, Restaurants and Wedding Anniversary

There is a new storm in the offing, down below Cancun, which is called Matthew, people are already telling my Matthew to stay away. There have been two storms named Josephine over the years, but I don’t recall a Matthew before.

Fox Sparrow I got up pretty early this morning in the hope of seeing all the birds again, but no luck, I am thinking I looked too intrusive so they stayed away. I think I caught a glimpse of a Fox Sparrow and I could certainly hear lots of birds  never of all kinds but didn’t see any closely enough to try and take a picture.

This afternoon we are going bowling again and I hope I do betterOlive Garden than last week. This evening we are going to The Olive Garden which is new in Morehead City. It is part of a big chain of Italian restaurants although we have never eaten in one before. http://tinyurl.com/24gdq2v  

We tend to chose more family style Italian restaurants when we are going out to eat.

Country Squire Tomorrow we are travelling for a while to go for lunch at The Country Squire to which we have also never been but a couple of friends are very enthusiastic and really want us to go there with them. It will be our Anniversary celebration. 38 years tomorrow.  You can see their page at http://www.countrysquireinn.com/ and check out the menus.

2 comments: